SEEKING QUALIFIED MAINTENANCE MANAGER
Qualified applicants should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Maintenance Manager for the Dyersburg location directs, plans, controls and monitors the overall operation of the maintenance department to ensure the continuous ability of the equipment to efficiently serve our customers while maintaining high standards in quality, food safety, and plant safety, while meeting the department’s budget.
The Maintenance Manager will be expected to maintain a good level of communication with other departments (Quality, Warehouse, Production, etc…) and ensure production priorities and shortfalls are addressed in a timely fashion.
- Certified in PLC/HMI and/or robotic programming.
- Experience installing, programming and troubleshooting Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs).
- Experience installing, programming and troubleshooting Variable Frequency Drives.
- Experience installing, operating, maintaining, checking and troubleshooting all types of AC and DC electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal electric codes.
- Able to read and make proper installations of complex electrical circuits from wiring diagrams.
- Experience installing and repairing electrical conduit, cables, piping, and tubing, including all necessary connections, controls and grounding.
- Able to disassemble, repair and reassemble gear boxes, fans conveyors, blowers, compressors, pumps, valves, furnaces, drives and all allied mechanical equipment related to electrical troubleshooting.
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing oven combustion and safety devices.
- Possesses working knowledge of hydraulic, compressed air systems and be able to read complex diagrams and troubleshoot these systems.
- Experience installing and repairing pneumatic conduit, cables, piping, and tubing, including all necessary connections, controls and grounding.
- Possess working knowledge of the following equipment:
- MIG/TIG/ARC welding equipment
- Gas & Plasma cutting equipment
- Power tools such as drill presses, cut off saw, lathes, mills, and table tools.
- Electrical test equipment such as voltmeter, megger, ammeter, diode and SCR tester.
- Working knowledge of state and federal regulations, i.e. OSHA, EPA, FDA, USDA and other applicable legislation and certifications.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Maintenance in a manufacturing plant required. Food manufacturing preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to lead a team.
- Computer skills (Microsoft office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and ERP system).
- Boiler Certification preferred